If you follow along with me on Instagram you have more than likely seen me share a few Shein items monthly which always leads to me receiving many messages asking about sizing, shipping, quality, etc. So I decided I would put a blog post together of some shopping tips and share some of my favorite items I have received from Shein.
For those of you who don’t know, Shein is an online shopping website with a very large trendy inventory at affordable prices. Most items are under $40 and they upload new items daily. You can check out more about Shein here. So far, I have not had a bad experience with Shein and would recommend ordering from here…especially those that are shopping on a budget. Trendy items…affordable prices…what more could ya want?
- Always read the reviews and look at images people post.
- Always look at the size chart and the model sizing. When in doubt, size up.
- Remember that you get what you pay for. So don’t expect high quality for low prices.
- Don’t order just one thing. I would add to your cart until it’s enough for free shipping.
- Go in with an idea of what clothing you are looking for. Due to the huge inventory, it’s easy to spend a couple of hours looking through the site.
- Look for sales. Shein has sales all the time and items are always getting marked down.
- Shipping takes a while so don’t order if you are in a time bind.
- Use discount codes to save on your order. *My discount code is listed below*
Save 15% on your order by using Q1gabbie15 at checkout.
Click here to shop!
Shop my favorite items:
If you want to see me in some of these items, be sure to check out my Instagram. I hope this helps and if you have any questions regarding Shein, please feel free to contact me. Have fun shopping!